- Version 1.2.2 (April 12, 2022)
- Version 1.2.1 (Feb 25, 2022)
- Version 1.1.3 (Jan 20, 2022)
- Version 1.1.2 (Feb 2, 2021)
- Version 1.1.1 (Nov 19, 2020)
- Version 1.1.0 (July 27, 2020)
- Version 1.0.9 (May 8, 2020)
- Version 1.0.8 (March 20, 2020)
- Version 1.0.7 (Feb 27, 2020)
- Version 1.0.6 (August 15, 2019)
- Version 1.0.5 (Dec 12, 2018)
- Version 1.0.4 (Oct 31, 2018)
- Version 1.0.3 (Sep 10, 2018)
- Version 1.0.2
- Version 1.0.1
Version 1.2.2 (April 12, 2022) #
- Fixed bug where Excel cost data files that had non-English characters in their file path could not be imported or their sheets refreshed
Version 1.2.1 (Feb 25, 2022) #
- Added support for Excel cost data export on Mac
- Dialogs size and position now persists on Mac
- CSV export of reports is now replaced with Excel (xlsx) export. This was done in order to fix the many bugs and limitations of using CSV files with non-English characters as well as issues related to regional settings in Excel.
- Length of Profile Members is now calculated based on the average length of the extruded geometry. Previously, length of Profile Members was calculated based on the length of the extrusion path. If the profile had x and y offsets, the old method could result in inaccurate length calculations. Learn More.
- Area of Wall-like Profile Members now deducts area of openings from the area calculation. Learn More.
- Added ability to import cost data using wildcard characters. Learn More.
- Added ability to input a forward slash (/) symbol in the cost data ‘factor’ field to calculate the factor value (eg. entering /2 or 1/2 will set the factor field to 0.5)
- Fixed a bug where if you modify the cost data for an Object (Object$) and then select a new object, the modified cost data for the previously selected object would not be saved.
- References to ‘Layer’ have now been replaced with ‘Tag’
- Updated translations and added new Italian translation
- Clicking a text input field now auto-selects the text
- Removed the Print button for exported reports
- other minor bug-fixes
- no longer compatible with SU2016
Version 1.1.3 (Jan 20, 2022) #
- Updates to support M1 Macs
Version 1.1.2 (Feb 2, 2021) #
- Fixed issue where existing license could not be removed when using SketchUp 2021 (Windows)
Version 1.1.1 (Nov 19, 2020) #
- Fixes to support SketchUp 2021
Version 1.1.0 (July 27, 2020) #
- updated Indonesia translation
- Fixed bugs with Chinese translation that prevented dialogs from opening
- Now, if you enter blank text as the column separator when exporting a CSV file, the sep= line at the top will not be written to the file. This was requested by some users to make the CSV file more compatible.
- Fixed an issue where applying cost data using Object$ to a group that was copied using SketchUp would incorrectly apply the data to all copies of the group instead of just the group that was currently selected.
Version 1.0.9 (May 8, 2020) #
- Fixed an issue where some users would lose their license after activating
Version 1.0.8 (March 20, 2020) #
- Fixed an issue where if someone had never installed SketchUp prior to version 2020, dialogs would show scrollbars and styling errors
- Added Serbian translation
Version 1.0.7 (Feb 27, 2020) #
- Fixed issue in SketchUp 2020 where the plugin did not detect the correct version of Internet Explorer for some users and would pop up an error message when opening any of the dialogs
Version 1.0.6 (August 15, 2019) #
- Fixed bug where Excel cost data export would fail if the model contained any Image entities
- Fix issue where identical components would not always be combined correctly into the same row in the Component Report if the ‘cost’ or ‘total’ cost fields were visible in the report
- Fixed bug where excel cost data could not be imported if the name of the material, layer, or object was comprised of numbers only
- Minor updates to license system
Version 1.0.5 (Dec 12, 2018) #
- Fixed crashes on Mac triggered when reports are generated
- Fixed a bug with weight calculation sometimes being incorrect if the user had never modified the report settings for units and precision
- Fixed a bug where the Excel export / import feature would not work for SU2016 users.
Version 1.0.4 (Oct 31, 2018) #
- Fixed bug where objects that were inside a different container (parent) were combined into one line in the Component Report
- Fixed bug where exported CSV reports would sometimes have missing rows
- Fixed bug where child object costs were sometimes being included in Cost Detail Reports even if the child object’s parent object had cost data lines associated with it. (If an object has cost data directly assigned to it, child cost data should always be ignored)
- Fix bug where the total cost calculation for a component inside a Component Report would not always be correct due to the combination of inherited and non-inherited costs being incorrectly summed.
- Modified the cost data dialogs to have a fixed bottom bar that is locked to the bottom of the dialog regardless of window size.
- Forward-compatibility fixes for future SketchUp versions.
Version 1.0.3 (Sep 10, 2018) #
- Added Portuguese and German translations
- Fixed bug where you could not edit or delete cost data rows if there were more than 10 rows in the list
- Fixed crash caused by a conflict with some other plugins
- Fixed issue on OSX 10.13 where the exported reports would be completely blank
- Fixed issue where cost data would not be properly loaded from Excel if cost code, description, or other text fields were blank
- Fixed default dialog window sizes for users with high DPI monitors
- Added prompt for users to update to IE9 if they currently have IE8 installed.
Version 1.0.2 #
- Fixed bug where French translation would cause the cost data dialog to not work
- Fixed plugin load errors that occurred for some users
- Fixed issue in Material cost data dialog where data for renamed materials would not be refreshed for SU2018 users until they restarted SketchUp
- Added Korean translation
- Added Thai translation
- Updated Indonesia translation
- Fixed some localization issues
- Fixed default height of report settings dialog
Version 1.0.1 #
- First public release