Catatan Rilis Profile Builder 3
Version 3.1.1 (May 8, 2020)
- Fixed an issue where some users would lose their license after activating
Version 3.1.0 (Mar 27, 2020)
- Fixed profile mirror checkbox which was accidentally broken since the release of version 3.0.7
Version 3.0.9 (Mar 20, 2020)
- Fixed a bug where materials that had leading or trailing spaces in their name would not be applied to Profile Members
- Fixed a bug where materials were not being applied to the the back side of Profile Member end cap faces
- Fixed a bug where Profile Builder would not detect the correct version of a Profile or Assembly SKP file if it was created using SU2019 or newer
- Fixed an issue where if someone had never installed any SketchUp versions prior to SU2020, the plugin dialogs would have extra scroll bars and styling errors
Other small fixes
Version 3.0.8 (Feb 12, 2020)
- Fixed checkbox bug for assembly dialog and hole tool dialog that was accidentally introduced in 3.0.7
Version 3.0.7 (Feb 6, 2020)
- Fixed a critical bug for Mac users where the plugin would not work properly if language was set to Chinese
- Added Serbian translation
- Updated Chinese Translation
Version 3.0.6 (August 9, 2019)
- Fixed label in Profile Properties Selector dialog to show ‘Y Offset’ instead of ‘Offset’
- Fixed a bug where if model units are set to meters, entering measurements in feet and inches would not always work correctly
- Fixed default position of dialogs on high DPI monitors
- Updates to licensing system
Version 3.0.5 (Nov 30, 2018)
- Made a change so that if you select a simple path with no branching edges, and then use Build Along Path, a continuous Profile Member will be created (similar to how the Build Along Path tool worked for version 2).
- Fixed the axis orientation of butt-joined and miter-joined Profile Members. In previous versions the axis orientation could cause the hole tool to orient the hole in an unexpected way.
- Updated the built-in sample assembly library
- Fixed a bug with the orientation of junction-only components with zero junction setback on a closed loop path.
- Fixed an issue where dynamic blue lines drawn by various tools would be too thick when using a high DPI monitor.
- Fix an issue where if a user had their units set to meters and tried to input a measurement using feet-inches, the correct length would not interpreted.
- Updated French language strings.
- Forward compatibility fixes
- Minor bug-fixes
Version 3.0.4 (Aug 30, 3018)
- Fixed issue where users could not enter a length in the VCB or press Escape when building a Profile Member because the SketchUp viewport was not in focus
- Added support for Windows users that still have Internet Explorer 8 installed.
- Now creating internal assembly objects as components if ‘Build as Component’ is enabled in preferences
- Fixed issue on Mac where the use of curly quotes would not work inside length input fields
- Fixed issue where deleted profiles and assemblies would still be shown in the Recent section of the browser
- Minor bug-fixes
Version 3.0.3 (July 16, 2018)
- First public release of version 3! Check out the major new features here!
- Added close to 40 new features and improvements!
- Fixed about 50 bugs and issues!