V-Ray 5 untuk SketchUp 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, hotfix 2
24 Desember 2020 13:30
VRay 50003 SketchUp WIN
VRay 50003 SketchUp OSX
Untuk NON Member bisa download melalui link
- Visualize designs in real-time - Now with V-Ray Vision, you can visualize your designs in real-time while you work in SketchUp. Move around your model, apply materials, set up lights and cameras - all in a live real-time view of your scene. And when you’re ready for photo quality renders, V-Ray is ready to go.
- See your designs in their best light - Light Gen is a new V-Ray tool that automatically generates thumbnails of your SketchUp scene each one presenting a unique lighting scenario. Choose your favorite look and apply it to the scene with a single click.
- Light mixing - With Light Mix, users can interactively change the color and brightness of any light without rendering again, creating multiple lighting scenarios from a single render.
- Post-process your renders right in V-Ray - V-Ray 5 features a new V-Ray Frame Buffer. With built-in compositing, you can make color corrections, combine render elements and save presets to be used in the future - all without needing another app.
- Add randomness for realism - To create more realistic materials, we’ve added new tools that randomize textures and colors. The VRayUVWRandomizer lets you randomize texture coordinates and includes Stochastic Tiling that automatically fixes repeating textures. Built-in controls have also been added to the VRayMultiSubTex material to randomize colors.
- Coat and Sheen material layers - The V-Ray Material now includes built-in Coat and Sheen layers. Coat makes it easy to create materials with reflective coatings like varnished wood, and Sheen makes it easy to create fabrics like silk, satin, and velvet.
- Improved Sun and Sky model - Render your scene at the perfect light of magic hour. The Improved Sun & Sky model is more accurate, with a better looking sunrise and sunset, even as the sun dips below the horizon.
- Improved Line Rendering - The global Contour options make it easier than ever to give your renders an illustrative look. The new Contour material attribute adds line styles to individual materials.
Dirt and weathering - Give your SketchUp models a weathered look with the improved V-Ray Dirt texture. Add dirt and streaks anywhere - in corners or across entire surfaces.
- New V-Ray 5 Material Library - The popular V-Ray material library has been expanded and upgraded with V-Ray 5’s new layering controls and texture randomization features. Texture resolutions have also been increased up to 4K.